As most of you know, I have been planning my own St Thomas wedding and letting you all follow along during the laughter, the tears, and the hardships. It’s been a long road, but it’s been great. It’s been enlightening, to say the least. Today, I have 14 days until the wedding date that we chose! I’m a little freaked out because time is going so fast! People start arriving in 8 days! I’m excited, but a lot of stress is going along with it. At this point, I have little odds and ends that I need to do such as cut out the menus, made place cards, contact vendors to confirm we’re all on the same page, finish the schedule, etc. Lots and lots of little things to do.
As the planning comes to an end, I feel pretty calm. The stress seems to be fading and I’m just diligently working to finish the stuff that I’ve started.
Here is what we’ve covered and the gist of my St Thomas Wedding.
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- Pilot- This is the beginning of our journey together as we plan my wedding.
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- The Proposal– This is the sweetest story about a man who loves a woman and proposes to her in Central Park.
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- Choosing My Date– This gem teaches us how to easily choose a date for your wedding.
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- My First Planning Mistake– This little blog is about my terrible mistakes with doing my invitations. Read this to see how to NOT make the same mistakes!
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- The Wedding Dress– In this blog, it starts with how I envision my wedding dress and what my plans are, as well as trying on the dresses in a shop.
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- The Dress Pt. 2– And this is just the second part to the previous post. I still haven’t let you know my secret and what I ended up doing! Let’s just say: I do have my dress. It is ready! Tune in soon and I’ll go over that too!
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- Your Wedding Party– All the things you should know about your wedding party!
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- Choosing a Venue– This blog centers around the tough decision of finding a perfect venue for your wedding day!
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- Wedding Stress– This blog will help you figure out ways to get through your planning stress, because it is a thing!
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- Sending Invites– This blog will help you with nay other questions about your invitation process. I would also like to do a follow-up blog about this discussing RSVPs.
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- What I’ve learned– This blog just teaches what I’ve learned as a St Thomas wedding coordinator planning my own wedding.
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- Planning Your Wedding Using Social Media– This blog gives you a firsthand look at how I’m planning my wedding with social media. It takes us through each outlet and you get an exclusive look at my social media accounts!
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- Wedding Cake– Reading this blog will give you an understanding of whether you should have a wedding cake, and my decision on the matter.
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- Choosing Your Colors– What colors should you choose for your scheme? This blog outlines the process in choosing.
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- Update on Wedding Plans– I took a bit of a hiatus before I wrote this blog, but this one will catch us up on the latest planning stuff for my St Thomas Wedding!
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- Hair and Makeup Trials– I got to be the bride and have my hair and makeup done. This blog teaches you everything you need to know before getting your trial.
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- Including Your Family– Do you have a ton of people who are important to you that you would like to include in your day, but can’t think of any jobs? Read this blog.
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding- Lost Loved Ones– This blog gives you all the feels by going over ways to include your lost loved ones in the special day.
While the planning is almost over, the learning is not. I still have several blogs that I want to publish teaching you the best ways to plan your own St Thomas Wedding. And of course, soon I’ll be able to blog about my own wedding. Get ready for a sneak peek!