I recently had the incredible opportunity to help Dezaray and Jordan plan their wedding. Dezaray wanted a pink wedding and she got it! Check out today’s blog for some pink St Thomas Wedding Ideas!
Dezaray and Jordan should seriously be in a magazine. They’re the picture perfect couple! They decided to go a little simpler route and use the beauty of the Caribbean sea and beach and add in their pops of pink with their bridesmaids’ dresses and the ceremony decor.
Fuschia was the color of the day for their June 2nd wedding. It was a great contrast with the bright blue waters and the white sand.
Check out some of my favorite wedding details from this big day!
Amazing vendors for this St Thomas Wedding ideas:
- Venue: Secret Harbour Beach Resort
- Officiant: Island Wedding Services
- Flowers: East End Flower Shop
- Photography: Crown Images
- Videography: Brandi Mays
- Hair: Caryl Ayn Mitchell + Sugar and Spice
Blogs you may love:
- A Wedding Planner’s Wedding: The Wedding Day
- Featured Vendor: East End Flower Shop
- It’s Like Rain on your Wedding Day: What Happens if it Rains?!