Reviewing Wedding Vendors- 5 Reasons Why You Should!
Today, I’m going to touch on something close to my heart: Reviewing wedding vendors. Why should you be bothered? I’m glad you asked. Read ahead for more info!
There’s a saying: Bad news travels fast. This is something that is definitely true in the wedding industry, and other industries, now that reviewing people, places, and things, is becoming more and more prevalent in our world. I’m guilty of this. If I have a bad experience, I want to shout it to the world. When I have a good or fantastic experience, I don’t usually tell a lot of people, unless I’m asked.
Personally, I’m trying to be better at this, so people can share the things I love. And I can say I found it first! But most of all, I know that I helped that business succeed.
5 Reasons why reviewing your wedding vendors is a great idea:
- It helps other future couples make the decision as to whether to go with this vendor.
- If there are any issues that the vendor didn’t handle well, it’s nice to include that, so they can learn from it and better themselves for future clients. I know I learn something new at every wedding.
- A positive review is a great way to thank your vendor for a job well done.
- Most couples use reviews as a way of deciding to book their vendors. You likely read reviews when you booked. Other couples will as well.
- Online reviews take the place of some of our advertising. This helps us from having to raise our prices.
So, help your vendors out! Write them reviews! If you found them on Wedding Wire, write a review on Wedding Wire. If you don’t know where to review them, ask! They will be happy to provide a link.