I love getting the opportunity to plan weddings for wonderful people. I always get to meet the most amazing people. The wedding I did on April 30th was no exception. Chelsea and Maty decided to have their destination wedding in St. Thomas. And I’m so glad they did because Chelsea and I worked really well together planning the St. Thomas Wedding of their dreams!
Chelsea’s vision and style remind me of rustic, but chic and romantic. This style paired with the beautiful Caribbean sea came to a point beautifully. I’m obsessed with the flow of the arch fabric which gives off a dreamy feel as a foreground to the ocean.
The day turned out to be pretty dreary, but the perfect choice of colors and design perfectly complimented the look we were going for. We started planning their big day in September of 2016. I personally think that what we had envisioned for her destination wedding was better than we could have expected!
Chelsea and Maty had a blast and their whole group of closest family and friends loved their time in St. Thomas as well.
Check within the blog for some of my favorite photos of their big day!
Vendors Who Helped Make this Dream Destination Wedding a Reality:
- Wedding Coordinator/Design: Irie Matrimony Weddings + Events
- Venue: Secret Harbour Beach Resort
- Officiant: Island Wedding Services
- Flowers: East End Flower Shop
- Steel Pan Musician: Morgan Rael
- Guitarist: Chris Robbert
- Photography: Crown Images
- Food and Beverage: St. Thomas Restaurant Group, Cruzan Beach Club
- Cake/Cupcakes: VI Desserts
Blogs you may also like: